The health and safety of our attendees and employees remains foremost in our minds as we look forward to welcoming you to Colorado in September. As such, we choose to work with facilities who operate with your protection as their priority. To learn more, read the Commitment to Clean from Marriott and Gaylord.
We are preparing the Mirion Connect live event so that all individuals onsite—attendees, speakers, staff and venue personnel—remain safe and comfortable throughout the event. We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and in constant communication with our partners at Gaylord Rockies and Colorado Visitors Authority. We’re facilitating measures that will ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions in all environments where in-person interactions take place.
Duty of Care Plan
Mirion considers the safety of all those onsite at our annual users’ conference as our top priority. Our Duty of Care Plan is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance.
- Temperature Checks each day before entering the event.
- Reusable mask will be provided or you may bring your own mask.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
- In partnership with the Gaylord:
- Responsible F&B/Seating/Barriers for meeting spaces.
- Appropriate Signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
- Personal Accountability Commitment:
By attending Mirion Connect, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.