The health and safety of our attendees and employees remains foremost in our minds as we look forward to welcoming you to Colorado in September. As such, we choose to work with facilities who operate with your protection as their priority. To learn more, read the Commitment to Clean from Marriott and Gaylord.
We are preparing the Mirion Connect live event so that all individuals onsite—attendees, speakers, staff and venue personnel—remain safe and comfortable throughout the event. We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are in constant communication with our partners at Gaylord Rockies and Colorado Visitors Authority. We’re facilitating measures that will ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions in all environments where in-person interactions take place.
Duty of Care Plan
Before Leaving Home
- Attendees must follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and/or their local health authority.
- Attendees must adhere to government-issued travel guidance and all applicable restrictions issued by the region to which they will be traveling, and the region from which they are traveling.
- Attendees shall evaluate their own health and that of people with whom they are in close contact with prior to the conference dates and should contact us if you have any concerns.
- Attendees must STAY HOME if they feel ill, actively experience COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or presumed to be positive with COVID-19 within 7 days prior to the conference dates.
In that case, you should contact
Tammy Pattison (203-639-2148, [email protected]) to cancel
On-Site During the Conference
- We will follow the CDC recommendations on mask wearing. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask. We will have masks available onsite for anyone that feels more comfortable with one on.
- Currently the Marriott (Gaylord) has all their employees wearing masks.
- We will set rooms for social distancing when and where possible and we should all respect other’s personal space throughout the course of the conference.
- In partnership with the Gaylord hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space and hotel.
- If an attendee begins to actively experience COVID-19 symptoms during the conference they should self-quarantine immediately and notify our staff.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By attending our conference, you agree to abide by, and engage in, the outlined health-and-safety conduct while on-site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Adhering to all Duty of Care
Attendee Requirements outlined here.
- Engaging in appropriate physical distancing and hygiene practices.
- Not attending the conference if you
are ill or actively experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.