Monday–Wednesday, August 1–3, 2022
This year’s conference includes three full days of practical sessions aimed at Emergency Responders, in addition to presentations, workshops, demonstrations, and the Mirion Technologies Demo Room.
- Basic radiation safety information
- How to select and use the proper radiation instrument
- How to manage people in the Hot Zone to keep them safe
- Nuclear power plant emergency response training
- Keeping large events safe and secure from radiological risk
- Hands-on product demos
SPECIAL TRACK SCHEDULE
MONDAY AUGUST 1, 2022
TUESDAY AUGUST 2, 2022
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 3, 2022
CAPT. BOBBY BAKER, JR.
General Session Presentation:
Technology and Talent, the Synergistic Combination to Secure Our Nation
Capt. Bobby Baker, (RET.)B.A.S, M.P.S., served 21 years with the Dallas Fire and Rescue Department as a paramedic, firefighter, and hazardous materials specialist in the radiological, biological, and chemical domains. He currently serves as a Principal Training Specialist with the CounterTerrorism Operation Support team with Mission Support Test Services, LLC the primary contractor for the Nevada National Security Site with the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration.