DMC 3000™ Electronic Dosimeter Training (Hardware & Software)
Instructor: Jean-Louis Masseau
Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
Description: This seminar is designed to support users tasked with the calibration, configuration and deployment of Mirion electronic dosimeters (DMC/SOR family). Attendees will gain insight into the capabilities of the dosimeter through parameter manipulation and hands-on exercises involving the use of the DMC User™ software. Attendees will become familiar with the variety of dosimeter customization options and advanced features of the configuration software, and how to leverage them for their own applications.
Who Should Attend: Existing users (SOR, DMC 2000™ or DMC 3000 units) who calibrate, configure, or repair electronic dosimeters will gain the most benefit; individuals interested in Mirion’s dosimeter product line are welcome to attend.
- Functional overview of the DMC and SOR communication protocols
- Dosimeter detection technology and self-test features
- DMC User configuration software overview
- Dosimeter deployment: creation and maintenance of standard configurations
- Configuration options for emergency deployment
- Histogram recovery and interpretation
- Dosimeter display customization
- Calibration procedures and calibration factor adjustment
- Common error messages and corrective actions
- Advanced DMC User configurations